Information on the processing of personal data under Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
Sensitive data collected on the Internet will be so treated:
- 1) Personal data collected will be processed in accordance with Article 4 of the said Decree, by storing it in the computer system of Pointel Communication SpA, for purposes associated with the website www.ischia.it and its services, as well as for commercial, promotional, and marketing purposes and related services offered.
Furthermore, the data will be collected and processed:
- providing assistance in the use of the Services and, in general, management of site services www.ischia.it;
- to send notices on how to use the services for the registration;
- to send commercial communications relating to new initiatives by Pointel communication SpA;
- for studies and research statistics and market only after analyzing data on an aggregated basis and never individual
- interactive commercial communications.
- The subsequent withdrawal of consent to the treatment referred to subsection (1) results in the cancellation of the registration request for services or cancellation of the Services of the site www.ischia.it.
- The provision of personal data is needed to access the various services of the site www.ischia.it.
Membership is subject to acceptance of general conditions of contract. Pointel communication S.p.A. reserves the right to unsubscribe and stop the supply of services where the data obtained prove to be false.
- Personal data supplied will only be available to:
- affiliates or subsidiaries parts of our Group;
- public or private entities for the fulfillment of obligations under the law.
- Article. 7 D. Decree 196/2003 confers certain rights in relation to the processing of personal data including:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning it;
- the right to obtain updating, rectification or integration of data and their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking if used in violation of the law;
- the right to refuse the treatment, while complying with the above purposes, only for legitimate reasons;
- the right to object to the processing of data for purposes of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.