Port of Forio
Port of Forio
The Port of Forio is located in the NW part of the island of Ischia. It is protected by a quay at West and East by a breakwater. Internally there are a quay shaped "L" that divides into two parts the water surface; the head of said platform is used by the hydrofoils.
- Dangers: To the WNW at the new outer breakwater at just under 500 m outcrop of rocks, the two rooms. Since January 2000, the last 50 m of the outer breakwater have been felled by a storm. The green light located on the head of the outer breakwater was uprooted by a storm, instead it was given a green light buoy period 2 sec., Range 4 M.
- Access time: always.
- Access: keep right and give priority to units outgoing access at speeds exceeding 3 knots.
- Headlights and taillights:2395 (E 1600) - green and red flashing light 3 sec., range 4 M on the head of the breakwater pier (visible green sector from 166 ° to 014 °, red 014 ° to 166 ° on the rocks outside the harbor), 2396 (1600.5 E) - red flashing light 3 sec., range 2 m the head of the pier (to maintain no less than 50 m from the beacon).
- Bed: sandy.
- Floors: from 1 to 8 m.
- Radio: vhf channel 06 - 16.
- Places for boats: 350 whose 8 in transit.
- Overall length: 40 m.
- Prohibition: Mooring on the pier head "L".
- Winds: tramontana, northwest wind.
- Hardship: west wind..
- Close to: from winds of II and III quadrant.
-The nearest and safe harbor: anchor in 13 meters deep on the line joining Punta Caruso, head of the pier at 300 mt.
Planimetria porto di Forio
Per contattare il porto
VHF channle 06 - 16
Coordinates: 40°44',38 N 13°51',60 E
- Info request
|Scalo di alaggio|
|Riparazione scafi in legno, VTR, acciaio|